The program provides:
- Strong foundation in QMS and productivity;
- Generates capability to concentrate in the QMS;
- Develops innovative skills to handle independent tasks;
- Widens intellectual horizon to pursue further studies in the area of specialization.
This program introduces students to the performance management tools and methods used to improve productivity. Students will be introduced to benchmarking and how it is used in operations for planning and control. They will also gain practice in mapping out current value streams, establishing performance management criteria, and analyzing current organization performance (i.e., which parts add value and which do not). This program will also introduce learners to quality management initiatives, such as statistical process control, and the methods used by each. The program covers total quality initiatives –defined as systems for integrating the quality development, maintenance, and improvement efforts of various groups in an organization – and how they put quality at the heart of all operations.
The University welcomes applications from students who have successfully completed up to Grade 12 schooling. The more specific criteria follow
- FSc. (Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical)
- Intermediate with Arts or General Science or Commerce
- Advanced Levels (A’ Levels)
- Any other equivalent grade 12 degree approved by the Ministry of Education.
Note: The students fulfilling either of the above mentioned requirements will then be required to appear in a test designed by the University. The short listed candidates will be made to appear in an interview and students clearing that interview would be selected.
Courses in AD