Role of Registrar Office
The Registrar Office, GIFT University, is committed to supervise and manage the administrative and operational functions to ensure a positive and pleasant experience for the students as well as the stakeholders of the University. The University is enthusiastic about Converting Knowledge into Practical Experience. Therefore, the mission of the Registrar Office is to provide a learning environment, conforming to the standards of quality education, and facilitate the students during various challenging situations in the best possible manner.
The Registrar Office:
- Ensures the process fluency to facilitate the students, enrolled in the University, from registration until graduation.
- Synchronizes with the Academic Departments in developing and delivering academic programs and their curriculum.
- Ensures the smooth conduct of meetings of statutory bodies, i.e., Board of Governance, Academic Council, Board of Advanced Research and Studies for the Academic Governance of the University.
- Plans and leads the ceremonial activities, i.e. Convocation etc.
- Coordinates and communicates with the internal and external stakeholders of the University like regulatory and accreditation bodies, i.e., HEC, PHEC, HED, PEC, NCEAC, and NBEAC etc.
- Ensures that the implementation of Academic rules and regulations and processes of the University are in true letter and spirit.
- Coordinates with the Administrative and Academic Departments to ensure and comply with the Vision, Mission of the University and the quality parameters of the regulatory bodies.
- Participates in professional development activities, which support the strategic goals and objectives of the University.
- Provides strategic support to higher management in devising the policies and procedures in an effective manner.
Registrar Office Team
Board of Governors Members Academic Council Members