Role of Registrar Office
The Registrar Office, GIFT University, is committed to supervise and manage the administrative and operational functions in order to ensure a positive and pleasant experience for the students and all stakeholders of the University. The University is enthusiastic about Converting Knowledge into Practical Experience. Therefore, the mission of the Registrar Office is to provide a learning environment conforming to the standards of quality education and facilitate the students in various challenging situations in the best possible manner.
- The Registrar Office ensures the processes to facilitate the students enrolled in the University from registration until graduation.
- Synchronizes with the Academic Departments in developing and delivering academic programs and their curriculum.
- Ensures the smooth conduct of meetings of statutory bodies, i.e., Board of Governance, Academic Council, Board of Advanced Research and Studies for the Academic Governance of the University.
- Plans and leads the ceremonial activities, i.e., Convocation.
- Coordinates and communicates with the internal and external stakeholders of the University like regulatory and accreditation bodies, i.e., HEC, PHEC, HED, PEC, NCEAC, NBEAC etc.
- Ensures the implementation of Academic rules and regulations and processes of the University in true letter and spirit.
- Coordinates with the Administrative and Academic Departments to ensure and comply with the Vision, Mission of the University and the quality parameters of the regulatory bodies.
- Participates in professional development activities, which support the strategic goals and objectives of the University.
- Provides strategic support to higher management in devising the policies and procedure.
Registrar Office Team