The doctoral program is designed for individuals interested in academic careers or seeking research positions in industry, government, and consulting firms.
The PhD Management Sciences is a research-based doctoral program to produce high-quality researchers in the specialized areas of Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, and Operations and Supply Chain Management. It is a full-time program that requires a high level of commitment for four to five years to complete.
The program is designed to train scholars who will be:
- knowledgeable about the latest developments on the frontiers of their scientific disciplines,
- capable of contributing to the advancement of knowledge relevant to management education and practice, and
- skillful in conveying this knowledge to students and practitioners.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate must have;
- Completed the MPhil/MS/BS or equivalent degree
- Passed the previous degree, with a cumulative GPA score of 3.0/4.0 under semester system, or with first division in the annual system
- Passed the admission test such as GRE or NTS
- Submitted a statement of purpose
- Qualified a written test of academic writing, designed and administered by GIFT University
- Qualified a panel interview where the candidate has demonstrated his/her preparedness, seriousness, and a clear vision for research
- Submitted a research statement along with two academic references
- Submitted an updated and detailed curriculum vitae
- If available, submitted a copy of his/her MS/MPhil dissertation up to the first chapter along with the list of references