Industrial/Organizational Psychology Program prepares students for careers in areas of human resources, training, management and organization development, in which they can apply psychological principles to problems that arise in a wide variety of organization settings.
The importance and need of this discipline in a university studies, goes without saying. One of the most densely populated regions, the industrial city of Gujranwala has its own peculiarities to highlight the need of BS Industrial and Organizational Psychology Program, to be offered. There is no university in the region, which offers such a popular degree, especially for young promising students, who are, no doubt, in thousands.
GIFT’s degree program for under graduates, in the long-run will lead students to peruse MPhil in the discipline. This program is designed to prepare professionals at graduate level in the discipline of Organizational and Industrial Psychology.
- One of the goals of I/O Psychology Graduate programs is to help students develop a versatile skill set so they can use scientific methods to improve performance and productivity at both the employee and corporate levels.
- Students could develop an ability to problem solve critical workplace challenges faced by individuals, groups or businesses.
- To share information and knowledge with various segments of society on different professional forums as a tool of lifelong learning and improvement in human capital.
- To connect the basic principles of I/O psychology to personnel and human resources management within the organization.
- To inculcate psychology skills in young dynamic I/O psychologists of the country.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- 12 years education with FA / FSc securing minimum CGPA of 2.5/second division (in annual system)
- Minimum 45% or equivalent marks in intermediate or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant level NTS test is also acceptable for admissions.
Requirements towards Major
Elective Courses within major