The program provides:
- Strong foundation in Supply Chain and Procurement Management;
- Generates capability to concentrate in the major areas of vendor selection and development, purchase, production, warehousing and transportation;
- Develops innovative skills to handle independent tasks;
- Widens intellectual horizon to pursue further studies in the area of specialization.
The aim of this two year program leading to associated degree is to prepare the students in the areas of supply chain and procurement management. The competition is rapidly growing, both inside as well as outside the firm. This competition is enabled through an integrative management approach where all the key functional areas are integrated together to create value for stakeholders – a process known as supply chain management. The participants will study management of supply chain with key focus on planning about supply chains, organization, and control of operations. Furthermore, the degree plan allows students to gain an understanding of the procurement decisions to manage cost – a prerequisite to stay competitive in the long-run.
The University welcomes applications from students who have successfully completed up to Grade 12 schooling. The more specific criteria follow
- FSc. (Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical)
- Intermediate with Arts or General Science or Commerce
- Advanced Levels (A’ Levels)
- Any other equivalent grade 12 degree approved by the Ministry of Education.
Note: The students fulfilling either of the above mentioned requirements will then be required to appear in a test designed by the University. The short listed candidates will be made to appear in an interview and students clearing that interview would be selected.
Courses in AD