The program provides:
- Strong foundation in Sales and Distribution Management;
- Generates capability to concentrate in the major areas of channel selection, warehousing, distribution contracts and logistics;
- Develops innovative skills to handle independent tasks;
- Widens intellectual horizon to pursue further studies in the area of specialization.
The aim of this two year program leading to associated degree is to prepare the students in the areas of sales and distribution management. The Sales has become the heart and soul of a business. In order to grow, the sales of products and services are recognized as the decisive measure of growth of organizations – closely linked to distribution management. This degree offers a practical insight to participants in key sales functions such as recruitment of salespeople to motivating them to produce tangible work outcomes. Another strong aspect of this degree is the management of distribution channels where a wide variety of issues, ranging from selection of channel members to management of channel and territory conflicts will be discussed.
The University welcomes applications from students who have successfully completed up to Grade 12 schooling. The more specific criteria follow:
- FSc. (Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical)
- Intermediate with Arts or General Science or Commerce
- Advanced Levels (A’ Levels)
- Any other equivalent grade 12 degree approved by the Ministry of Education.
Courses in AD