The program provides:
- Strong foundation in International Trade Management & Import/Export Procedures;
- Generates capability to concentrate in the major areas of cross border trade, regional cooperation, LC and shipment procedures, cultural context and trade policies;
- Develops innovative skills to handle independent tasks;
- Widens intellectual horizon to pursue further studies in the area of specialization.
The aim of this two year program leading to associated degree is to prepare the students in the areas of international trade management and import/export procedures. Local businesses are rapidly growing and are moving towards internationalization that is a new business reality. This degree plan orients participants to understand the process of internationalization of businesses, management of export documentations and related procedures, and also to establish strong rapport with key business audience within and outside national borders.
The University welcomes applications from students who have successfully completed up to Grade 12 schooling. The more specific criteria follow
- FSc. (Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical)
- Intermediate with Arts or General Science or Commerce
- Advanced Levels (A’ Levels)
- Any other equivalent grade 12 degree approved by the Ministry of Education.
Note: The students fulfilling either of the above mentioned requirements will then be required to appear in a test designed by the University. The short listed candidates will be made to appear in an interview and students clearing that interview would be selected.
Courses in AD