The program provides:
- Strong foundation operations management;
- Generates capability to concentrate in the major areas of industrial operations.
- Develops innovative skills to handle independent tasks;
- Widens intellectual horizon to pursue further studies in the area of specialization.
The aim of this two year program leading to associated degree .It aims to prepare the Students to acquire the expertise to oversee, design and improve companies’ business operations and resource management by developing integrated solutions across multiple industries. They will be in a prime position to help companies address industry challenges such as declining productivity and an ageing workforce. They will gain unrivalled experience in fields such as ergonomics, workplace safety and workplace design, learning essential technical skills in the use of specialized software. Students can gain their practical skills through internship and project work by developing innovative solutions to tackle real-life operational challenges. This real-world exposure will help to kick-start their career upon graduation.
The University welcomes applications from students who have successfully completed up to Grade 12 schooling. The more specific criteria follow
- FSc. (Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical)
- Intermediate with Arts or General Science or Commerce
- Advanced Levels (A’ Levels)
- Any other equivalent grade 12 degree approved by the Ministry of Education.
Note: The students fulfilling either of the above mentioned requirements will then be required to appear in a test designed by the University. The short listed candidates will be made to appear in an interview and students clearing that interview would be selected.
Courses in AD