The program provides:
- Strong foundation in Human Resource and Office Management;
- Generates capability to concentrate in the major areas of performance management, HR planning, office working, policies and procedures;
- Develops innovative skills to handle independent tasks;
- Widens intellectual horizon to pursue further studies in the area of specialization.
The aim of this two year program leading to associated degree is to prepare the students in the areas of entrepreneurship and new business launch. This degree plan allows students to realize the important of business development by creatively thinking a business plan. The courses offered in this degree plan will orient participants about matters pertaining to launch and sustainability of new venture creation. Furthermore, the key aspects of an entrepreneurial business will also be discussed to understand the issues facing entrepreneurs.
The University welcomes applications from students who have successfully completed up to Grade 12 schooling. The more specific criteria follow
- FSc. (Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical)
- Intermediate with Arts or General Science or Commerce
- Advanced Levels (A’ Levels)
- Any other equivalent grade 12 degree approved by the Ministry of Education.
Note: The students fulfilling either of the above mentioned requirements will then be required to appear in a test designed by the University. The short listed candidates will be made to appear in an interview and students clearing that interview would be selected.
Courses in AD